Deadline: Friday, March 8, 2019. Please complete this form below and email any additional supporting documentation to Jennifer Medley with the subject line Emerging Leader Award. Attachments should not exceed 5MB.
The Emerging Leader Award recognizes and encourages early-career professionals in the field of health administration who have exhibited work of broad merit, demonstrated significant promise of leadership, and/or performed commendable service to the health administration profession.
Nominees should have two-five years of experience in the health administration field. Nominations must be made by those having inherent knowledge of the nominee and his/her accomplishments. Nominees will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Routinely demonstrates the Guiding Principles of the ADH
- Examples of how they have grown in their development as a leader
- How the nominees community, ADH, and/or state government has benefited from his/her professional contributions
- Examples of mentoring the nominee may have provided during the award year
- Examples of how the nominee has contributed in areas beyond their normal job responsibilities
- Examples of how the nominee has distinguished themselves as a professional in their community