The Arkansas Public Health Association (APHA) Scholarship committee is accepting applications for the public health student scholarship. Any student in Arkansas pursuing a degree in the field of public health may apply.
The deadline for application submission is 5 p.m. March 14, 2020.
Notification of Scholarship – April 8, 2020.
APHA Student Scholarship
The APHA Student Scholarship in the amount of $1000 is given annually at the APHA conference to a student selected from a pool of applicants to provide support for their attainment of a public health degree.
- Currently enrolled in the field of public health at an Arkansas school
- Undergraduate or graduate students only
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good standing
- Become a student member of the state APHA organization (student memberships are $5)
- Not a previous scholarship recipient
No paper applications will be accepted. Scholarships will be awarded at the Awards Ceremony on April 8, 2020.
For more information regarding the scholarships, please contact Courtney Stevenson.