Health Education & Promotion (HEP) meeting dates set for 12 noon.
- August 6th (Adobe Connect)
- August 27th – CHES Updates with Melissa Opp, Deputy Executive Director for NCHEC (Central Office Auditorium is reserved). Will go until 2 pm.
- October 7th (Adobe Connect)
- March 10th (Adobe Connect)
- March – One day summit/conference in Little Rock (We will discuss a date for this event as well as the location; CHES hours will be available).
- May APHA Conference (more information to come).
If anyone has questions, please contact email@example.com.
The Health Education and Promotion Section (HEPS) was created in 2013 and is affiliated with the Arkansas Public Health Association.
- To promote the profession of Health Education within the field of public health
- To provide quality and timely continuing education opportunities to individuals practicing health education
HEPS meets throughout the year to plan and participate in various events related to health education, such as Arkansas Public Health Week and the APHA Annual Meeting. For more information about HEPS, please contact Regina Alexander.
Regina Alexander, MPH – HEPS Chair
Cell: (870) 271-9557
Chair - Regina Alexander