MONDAY, April 5, 2021 - 1st Round
Public Health Trivia
- What country has the highest life expectancy?
- What is the only disease to be completely eradicated?
- What is the field of public health called that uses biostatistics to indicate possible trends and risk factors for health problems in a population?
- What is the public health initiative called that targets water supplies to lower the rates of cavities?
- What is a synonym for an environmental contaminant?
- What is the #1 cause of death in the US?
- What is a disease called that can be transmitted from one person to another?
- What has caused the largest decrease in automobile deaths in the last century?
- What heavy metal is dangerous for fetal development and is found in large fish?
- What is the product of the "greenhouse effect" from an excess of Co2 in the environment called?
- Small pox
- heart disease
- use of seat belts
- climate change