The Deadline has been extended to March 23. Please nominate a colleague today!
Deadline: Friday, March 9, 2018. Please complete this form and email/snail mail along with supporting documentation to Jennifer Medley with the subject line Emerging Leader Award. Attachments should not exceed 5MB.
The Emerging Leader Award recognizes and encourages early-career professionals in the field of health administration who have exhibited work of broad merit, demonstrated significant promise of leadership, and/or performed commendable service to the health administration profession.
Nominees should have two-five years of experience in the health administration field. Nominations must be made by those having inherent knowledge of the nominee and his/her accomplishments. Nominees will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Routinely demonstrates the Guiding Principles of the ADH
- Examples of how they have grown in their development as a leader
- How the nominees community, ADH, and/or state government has benefited from his/her professional contributions
- Examples of mentoring the nominee may have provided during the award year
- Examples of how the nominee has contributed in areas beyond their normal job responsibilities
- Examples of how the nominee has distinguished themselves as a professional in their community