What is Public Health?
Public health is all around you. It's in the air you breathe, the water you drink, and the food you eat. Watch this short video from the American Public Health Association to learn more about public health and how you can get involved.
Who Can Join the Arkansas Public Health Association?
Any person or group engaged in public health work, directly or indirectly, and/or interested in the advancement of public health in the state of Arkansas may apply for membership.
Why Join the Arkansas Public Health Association?
- Opportunities for mentorship and networking
- Ways to collaborate with others working in and outside of public health
- Opportunities to impact APHA governance
- Sessions relating to current events at the Annual Meeting
- Opportunities to influence APHA policies and priorities
- Student opportunities and scholarships
- Recognition through awards
- Access to relevant job opportunities and professional development resources