The Deadline has been extended to March 23. Please nominate a colleague today!
Deadline: Friday, March 9, 2018. Please complete this form and email/snail mail along with supporting documentation to Jennifer Medley with the subject line “Outstanding Administrator/Supervisor Award”. Attachments should not exceed 5MB.
The Outstanding Administrator/Supervisor Award recognizes front-line public health administrators and supervisors who have exhibited strong leadership in their work with both employees and the public as well as understanding and skill at improving the systems in which they work.
Nominees will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Be a front-line administrator or supervisor in a local, regional, or central office
- Serve as supervisor or administrator of a work unit for a minimum of one year
- Demonstrate leadership and exceptional service to employees and the public
- Demonstrate an understanding of public health management systems and how to apply them in a way that benefits both employees and the public
- Be nominated by three or more employees