The Arkansas Public Health Association (APHA) Scholarship committee is accepting applications for the public health student scholarship. Any student in Arkansas pursuing a degree in the field of public health may apply.
The deadline for application submission is 5 p.m. April 15, 2018.
Notification of Scholarship – May 1, 2018
APHA Student Scholarship
The APHA Student Scholarship in the amount of $1000 is given annually at the APHA conference to a student selected from a pool of applicants to provide support for their attainment of a public health degree.
- Currently enrolled in the field of public health at an Arkansas school
- High school senior, undergraduate or graduate student
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good standing
- Become a student member of your local APHA chapter
- Not a previous scholarship recipient
Scholarships will be awarded during the awards luncheon on May 11, 2018.
For more information regarding the scholarships, please contact Brandi Roberts at email@example.com